An exciting new position has come up at Park Circus, the role of Press, Publicity and Marketing Executive.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a high proficiency in communications, especially written work, together with attention to detail and proofing skills. A wide knowledge of film history and culture will be required and, naturally, interest in classic films is essential.
Salary: £18K to £21K. Full time, permanent contract.
Deadline: Friday 16th September.
Job Role and Key Tasks:
- Research and create press releases and marketing materials for Park Circus’ theatrical, home entertainment and corporate activities.
- Develop and support relationships with key media contacts and film industry talent.
- Arrange and host press shows and festival screenings.
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns and promotions.
- Work with international exhibitors to enable local marketing and promotion of film screenings and seasons.
- Generate content for Park Circus’ web site and social networking activities.
- Manage and maintain the company’s contacts database.
We anticipate some UK and international travel will be required to fulfil this role.
Applications should be submitted, with a CV, to email@example.com by Friday 16th September. Applications will be reviewed as received. Interviews will be held, in Glasgow, on Friday 23rd September.