An exciting new position has come up at Park Circus due to continued expansion. We’re seeking an enthusiastic individual to join the team in the role of Designer, with responsibilities including the creation of print and online marketing materials for the company.
Salary: £20K to £25K. Full time, permanent contract.
Deadline: Friday 27 May 2011.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a high proficiency in graphic and web design, excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Interest in classic films is a bonus.
Job Role and Tasks:
- Visualise, create and develop marketing materials for print and online use, including cinema posters, DVD sleeves, adverts, newsletters and brochures
- Develop, manage and maintain the company’s web and online social networking presence
- Provide appropriate input to the company’s brand development
- Work with video editors on the development and sign-off of new trailer material
- Support DVD authoring activity, including check disc sign-off
- Liaise with international licensees and film studios on the approval of third party marketing material
- Manage supply of images to press and exhibitors. Image formatting and retouching
- Ensure external web sites feature up to date information on Park Circus and our activities
Please include your portfolio when applying to this role to email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed as soon as received. More information on Park Circus at www.parkcircus.com