Park Circus supplies films for public screening around the world, with titles for the next four weeks listed on our Now Showing page. Each week we highlight a selection coming up in the next seven days.
- Italy’s Valsusa Filmfest will screen the Australian animated comedy, Mary and Max, on Tuesday 26 April. Philip Seymour Hoffman, Toni Colette and Barry Humphries provide the voices for Adam Elliot’s oddly affecting story of two penpals who have nothing in common except each other
- John Dahl’s neo-noir thriller, Kill Me Again, heads to Spain’s Instituto Valenciano del Audiovisual y de la Cinematografia Ricardo Munoz Suay for screenings on Tuesday 26 and Wednesday 27 April
- As part of Bogota’s Fundacion Festival De Cine Europeo En Colombia Eurocine, a month long festival taking place in four Colombian cities between Thursday 28 April and Sunday 8 May, director Steve McQueen’s often-shocking drama, Hunger, will be shown. Set in Northern Ireland’s Maze prison, Michael Fassbinder stars
- Cinemateket in Norway is celebrating the career of director Frank Capra this month, with a print of 1932’s American Madness screening on Tuesday 26 and Thursday 28 April. Walter Huston stars as a bank president who must somehow find funds locally to stay open when there’s a run on his establishment
- Finally, Tron: Legacy can be seen in the UK in Slough, Sunderland, Basildon, Poole and High Wycombe on Wednesday 27 April. The hit sequel to the 1980s cult classic once again stars Jeff Bridges alongside some impressive 3D visuals, as his son begins searching for his father
Use our Find a Screening search to see what’s showing near you.